Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Amit Jain <am...@ieee.org> on 2017/08/01 06:49:36 UTC

Intent to backport OAK-3930

Hi,

The fix for issue OAK-3930 is required for 1.2 branch. All the tests
including ITs pass locally after merging the fix locally.

Thanks
Amit

Re: Intent to backport OAK-3930

Posted by Amit Jain <am...@ieee.org>.
Hi Julian,

We require the backport for a customer. But if we need it for 1.0 we can do
it as well (Need to check how cleanly the merge applies).

Thanks
Amit

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 01/08/2017 08:49, Amit Jain wrote:
> The fix for issue OAK-3930 is required for 1.2 branch. All the tests
> including ITs pass locally after merging the fix locally.
+1
D.