Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/04 21:36:22 UTC

xmlsec-1.4.1.jar in m2 repo

Hi Devs,

Can we please add xmlsec-1.4.1.jar to this [1] location.

I think the xmlsec-1.4.1.jar will have to be signed and the signature
file (xmlsec-1.4.1.jar.asc)  and md5 digest file
(xmlsec-1.4.1.jar.md5) will have to be included in the same dir.

The Apache Rampart project is waiting for this [2] to upgrade to
xmlsec-1.4.1 due to the use of Maven2 build system.

Thanks,
Ruchith

p.s. I have access to this dir and can add it but I think the release
manager will have to sign the jar.

[1] http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/santuario/xmlsec/1.4.1/
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPART-101
--