Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Hayri Volkan Agun <vo...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/12 09:02:13 UTC

How to use a model generated early in a stage in ML pipelines

Hi,

I have a pipeline for classification. However before classification I want
to use a model generated early in a stage. How can I get this model
reference to use as an input to another stage. Where the model references
are hold generated in pipeline. How can I get the model by uid or etc.

Consider example pipeline where I want to use StringIndexerModel after
TFIDF stage.

StringIndexer -> TFIDF -> Classification

StringIndexer -> TFIDF -> WorkHere with StringIndexerModel -> Classification

Thanks in advance...
Hayri Volkan Agun
PhD. Student - Anadolu University