Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Prateek Jain J <pr...@ericsson.com> on 2016/11/21 12:18:32 UTC

unable to write docs

Hi All,

We are observing that SOLR is able to query documents but is failing to write documents (create indexes). This is happening only for one core, other cores are working fine. Can you think of possible reasons which can lead to this? Disk has enough space to write/index and has correct permissions. We are using solr 4.8.1 and not using solr-cloud.

Although, the error is gone after restarting solr but just curious to know what can lead to such situation.

Regards,
Prateek Jain

RE: unable to write docs

Posted by Prateek Jain J <pr...@ericsson.com>.
Hi GW,

 It would be great if you can elaborate or provide pointers to scenarios which can cause this issue w.r.t commit problem.

Regards,
Prateek Jain

Posted by GW <th...@gmail.com>.

Re: unable to write docs