Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by iblis <ib...@hs.ntnu.edu.tw> on 2019/01/14 01:53:11 UTC

Jira board and Confluence page for Julia

Hi,

I want to create some issue for Julia on Jira board.
Could we have a category for the Julia package?
Also, I want to write down something like release process for Julia,
maybe Confluence wiki is the right replace.
How to creating a new page on this wiki?

--
Iblis Lin
林峻頤

Re: Jira board and Confluence page for Julia

Posted by Naveen Swamy <mn...@gmail.com>.
No, one of us had to add your userId and assign appropriate permissions
which I did. You have the same permissions as I do, feel free to experiment
with it.

-Naveen

Posted by iblis <ib...@hs.ntnu.edu.tw>.

Posted by Naveen Swamy <mn...@gmail.com>.