Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/07 01:19:53 UTC

titleProperty == labelTitleProperty ?

Hi devs,
could someone please tell me what is the difference between the
"titleProperty" and "labelTitleProperty" variables?
In some screen they are defined both and to the same value, sometimes
only one of the two.

Many thanks,
-Bruno

Re: titleProperty == labelTitleProperty ?

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Adrian,
this will help me.
I will see it in detail because I have the suspect that it is the two
field names are misleading and not used in the same way all the times.

-Bruno

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.