Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/07 17:51:52 UTC

No luck with 4.13.0

I am continuing getting this while installing it:
Version 3.1.0 (windows)
Using Locale: en_US
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
AIR version 14.0
Flash Player version 14.0
Creating Apache Flex home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache Flex SDK from:
http://mirror.nexcess.net/apache/flex/4.13.0/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.13.0-bin.zip
Verifying Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature
The Apache Flex SDK MD5 Signature of the downloaded files does not match
the reference value. The file is invalid, installation is aborted.
Installation aborted

Any idea when it starts working?

Re: No luck with 4.13.0

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Well, it takes pretty long time for Chrome to eventually start downloading,
I guess Installer refuses download sooner then it actually starts. Or
something like this.

Re: No luck with 4.13.0

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Re: No luck with 4.13.0

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: No luck with 4.13.0

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Re: No luck with 4.13.0

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok, here it is:

Re: No luck with 4.13.0

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Try a different browser.  Maybe you have a firewall issue or other network
issue.  Are other large downloads working for you?

Re: No luck with 4.13.0

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: No luck with 4.13.0

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.