Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by "Merrill, Matt" <mm...@mitre.org> on 2014/08/20 18:45:56 UTC

Shindig 2.5.0-update1 usage

Hi all,

Is anyone running Shindig version 2.5.0-update1 in a production environment?  We recently upgraded to this version from Shindig 2.0.0 and as indicated by my previous emails to the shindig dev list, we are having a number of performance issues.

I’m wondering if anyone else is using it what the experience has been.

Thanks!
-Matt

Re: Shindig 2.5.0-update1 usage

Posted by "Merrill, Matt" <mm...@mitre.org>.
Yes, we¹re using some utility classes from Rave version 0.23 and to be in
line with that we¹re running 2.5.0-update1 of shindig.

And just curious, what kind of usage does your prod instance get?

We¹ve got approximately 8000 users with on average about 10-12 gadgets
being rendered per page load, so it¹s a pretty decent load hitting shindig.

Thanks!
-Matt

Posted by "Merrill, Matt" <mm...@mitre.org>.

Posted by Stanton Sievers <ss...@apache.org>.