Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Omry Yadan <om...@telmap.com> on 2004/11/30 13:53:04 UTC

Classpath issues

I can specify the classpath of user tasks when I define them.
This makes the build more portable, because I can include the required
jars with it, and have a relative classpath in the taskdef.
Can I somehow do the same for system tasks with external dependencies?
Suppose I want to use the mail task which depends on mail.jar etc.
I do not want to put mail.jar in the ant lib path, because it means
anyone else who would want to use my build need to do the same.
I would rather add it to a lib directory under the build.xml directory,
and have the build.xml reference it, like it does with my user tasks.
Can it be done?

	Omry.