Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com> on 2011/06/14 00:21:15 UTC

[VOTE] [RESULT] Pinaki Poddar for OpenJPA Project Chair

The vote to recommend Pinaki Poddar be appointed to chair the OpenJPA
project has passed, with the following +1 votes, and no other votes:

Craig L Russell
Ravi Palacherla
Jeremy Bauer
Mark Struberg
Rick Curtis
J Grassel
Kevin Sutter
Albert Lee
Michael Dick
Dianne Richards

Thanks everyone.

Craig

> On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 1:19 PM, Craig L Russell <craig.russell@oracle.com
> >wrote:
>
>> I'd like to have a vote to recommend to the board that Pinaki
>> Poddar be
>> appointed to chair the OpenJPA project. He has volunteered, his
>> nomination
>> has been seconded (and thirded). I think Pinaki will make a fine
>> chair of
>> the project.
>>
>> [ ] +1 recommend Pinaki for project chair
>> [ ] +-0 no opinion
>> [ ] -1 no
>>
>> Voting will close Monday at noon.
>>
>> Thanks,