Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alex Ditu <di...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/12 11:48:21 UTC

Download whiteboard/edited documents

Hello,

I want to see if I can add this feature to OM: download whiteboard or
edited documents. Can you point me in the right direction please? I mean:
at which classes to look for start. Or any other hints.

Re: Download whiteboard/edited documents

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
You can check listPresentationFileOrigExplorer.lzx (it allows download)
You can check documentFileExplorerItem.lzx for available file menu
(additional option can be added)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax