Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Manoj Kasichainula <ma...@io.com> on 1998/06/06 08:11:05 UTC

Final RPM package ready for perusal

The files used to build the RPM I plan to release for Apache 1.3.0 are
now available at:

ftp://ftp.mindspring.com/users/manojk/apache-1.3.0-1.src.tar.gz

Some of the changes include:

- Deleted some patchwork because of improvements in APACI
- Added language translations from RH 5.1 Apache RPM
- Loosened permissions to match RH 5.1 Apache RPM in /home
- Allow index.htm as DirectoryIndex
- Collapsed doc package into main package

I'll most likely release this over the weekend to the Red Hat contrib
section/garbage heap. Any problems with it?

What do y'all think of putting it in /apache/dist/binaries?

"'Why do you blow on people?' I don't know." -- Benny Hinn