Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by je...@bull.net on 2007/04/20 18:19:10 UTC

Réf. : RE: Administration Tomcat

Hello Barry,

i did just the way David said to me and it's OK ; the user and password I
gave were: admin , admin. It's the default values.

Bye

                      "Propes, Barry L "
                      <barry.l.propes@cit         Pour :   "Tomcat Users List" <us...@tomcat.apache.org>
                      igroup.com>                 cc :
                                                  Objet :  RE: Administration Tomcat
                      20/04/2007 18:16
                      Veuillez répondre à
                      "Tomcat Users List"

I've never been able to get this to work. I believe I've got the roles and
tomcat-users xml file properly configured, but I always get invalid
password.