Posted to user@drill.apache.org by mufy <mu...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/16 15:48:20 UTC

Drill Specific Performance Monitoring Utilities

Are there any Drill specific custom tools to monitor performance and
statistics during a query execution?

---
Mufeed Usman
My LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mufeed-usman/28/254/400> | My
Social Cause <http://www.vision2016.org.in/> | My Blogs : LiveJournal
<http://mufeed.livejournal.com>

Re: Drill Specific Performance Monitoring Utilities

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Moderately nice I would say.

It might be nice to see records per second or memory usage.  Not sure how
those would be collected from per query diagnostics.

Posted by Jim Scott <js...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by mufy <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
I thought that the diagnostics were emitted as they were produced (recent
change).

But query by query performance monitoring would be a very cool thing.  And
the swim-lane visualization that Jacques showed the other day was fabulous.

Posted by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com>.