Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "David E. Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com> on 2006/08/09 18:55:25 UTC

Re: query condition in Subtract 2 timestamps

Use a view-entity with a complex-alias field (either in an XML view-
entity definition, or in a DynamicViewEntity).

For details about how to do stuff like this you might find the
recently completed advanced framework training package from Undersun
helpful. There are details here:

http://www.undersunconsulting.com/ecommerce/control/product/
~category_id=USC_PROMO/~product_id=OFBADVFWKPKG

-David