Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Espen Nicolaisen <es...@hotmail.com> on 2005/07/10 18:44:42 UTC

logic:iterate Get last element of a list

When I'm iterating through a list I want to check the last element.  I want
to use bean:size and indexId which I declare in logic:iterate.  Since the
index declarered in logic:iterate starts on zero I must check on
<logic:equal name="listSize" value="index-1">

How do I subtract 1 from index?

Re: logic:iterate Get last element of a list

Posted by ichy <ic...@gmail.com>.
hi, Espen.
 you need to use scriptlet for the calculation.
you can do something like
 <logic:equal name="listSize" value="<%= String.valueOf( index.intValue() -
1 ) %>">
 i hope this will help you.
 ichy