Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sprasad <sp...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/01 07:07:04 UTC

Re: If i do a manual execution by adding extended status bar to firefox

I have calculated manually by adding up all the response times in 'Average'
column and divided by number of labels, in my case that would
3920/7=560....if i divide it by 1000 to show it in seconds it would 0.56,
but here the value is 0.66 which i got in aggregate report...

actually the table which i have given you is aggregate report of a simple
login test script of my application, instead of the URL I have just given
numbers. This Login has been run for 25 users - total 7 navigations

One more thing you said last row value is not much useful ? then which value
should we consider to say that, you know, this login is taking "this" amount
of time for N number of users.??

Is Min. and Max. values against the labels are the response time (in
milliseconds) for that particular label/navigation - right ???

Thanks,
Sd

Posted by sprasad <sp...@gmail.com>.
Bruce,  Thanks a ton!