Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marsman <ma...@gmx.de> on 2010/03/08 10:04:35 UTC

S2 Forward to previous view (GoBack)

Hi!

how can I forward to the previous view (for a "go back" button)? I've read
about dynamic results. But how can I determine the view, the user comes
from? Or is there an easier way to implement this (without javascript)?

Titus

Re: S2 Forward to previous view (GoBack)

Posted by Girish Naik <gi...@gmail.com>.
Suppose the user is in Page 'A' and then he is redirected to 'B', now on
page 'B' you want to redirect him to page 'A'.

So we can do this by getting the request.getHeader("referer") on the
submitting action of page 'A' and store it in page 'B' 's go back button.

Girish Naik
Mobile:-+91-09740091638
girish.naik@gmail.com