Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2007/09/17 23:28:31 UTC

"Estimated Complexity" attribute added to CXF JIRA.....

Just FYI:

We now have a "Estimated Complexity" attribute added to all our JIRA
items.   I encourage people to set that when you are examining the
issues so we can easily query the "Novice" ones and knock off the low
hanging fruit and stuff before releases and new folks can easily query
to find stuff to get involved in.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: "Estimated Complexity" attribute added to CXF JIRA.....

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.
Daniel Kulp wrote:
> Just FYI:
>
> We now have a "Estimated Complexity" attribute added to all our JIRA
> items.   I encourage people to set that when you are examining the
> issues so we can easily query the "Novice" ones and knock off the low
> hanging fruit and stuff before releases and new folks can easily query
> to find stuff to get involved in.

Nice work - thats a great idea. Now I can work on all the easy bugs and
appear more productive :-P

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse