Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr> on 2009/10/15 10:14:10 UTC

Creating a MINA 3 experimental branch

Hi,

There is a lot of idea floating around MINA 3
http://mina.apache.org/mina-30-design.html

And specially this one : redo the core engine for being simpler and
easier to maintain.

WDYT about creating an experimental 3.0 branch in sandbox ?

Julien

Re: Creating a MINA 3 experimental branch

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Julien Vermillard
<jv...@archean.fr> wrote:
> WDYT about creating an experimental 3.0 branch in sandbox ?

Go for it. Although I think you should do it like a normal branch
rather than in sandbox.

/niklas

Re: Creating a MINA 3 experimental branch

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Sandbox or branch.

<jv...@archean.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a lot of idea floating around MINA 3
> http://mina.apache.org/mina-30-design.html
>
> And specially this one : redo the core engine for being simpler and
> easier to maintain.
>
> WDYT about creating an experimental 3.0 branch in sandbox ?
>
> Julien

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com