Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Emilio Arce <ea...@dataware.com> on 2000/09/28 19:50:29 UTC

Image cut because page ends

This might be a basic question, but I'm having problems figuring out the
right FO instructions.

    Sometimes, images happen to be at the end of a page, and if the image is
too large to fit, it gets cut. How can I go around this problem?

Thanks,

Emilio

Emilio J. Arce
Dataware Technologies, Inc.
Hadley, MA - 01035
Phone: (413) 587 - 2208
Fax: (413) 587 2246

Re: Image cut because page ends

Posted by Sebastian Rahtz <se...@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>.
Emilio Arce writes:
 > This might be a basic question, but I'm having problems figuring out the
 > right FO instructions.
 >
 >     Sometimes, images happen to be at the end of a page, and if the image is
 > too large to fit, it gets cut. How can I go around this problem?

use the content-width and content-height attributes to scale the image

Sebastian

Re: Image cut because page ends

Posted by Eric SCHAEFFER <es...@posterconseil.com>.
The image shouldn't be cut. What FOP version do you use ?

Eric.