Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Eric Rank <er...@lo-fi.net> on 2007/05/01 00:54:56 UTC

Re: Struts Tags Include?

It looks like the only required attribute is the "name" for the
<s:action > tag.

Somthing to note, as Dave Newton alluded to, is that if you omit the
"executeResult" attribute, you will have passively chosen to make
that attribute 'false'. When this happens, the action you specified
in the "name" attribute will not render anything on your page, but
rather, it will put the action's properties into the request scope so
you can access them.

If you need the <s:action> tag to render the result on your page as
if it were included, the correct syntax is:

<s:action name="includedAction" executeResult="true" />

Eric

Re: Struts Tags Include?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
this is good information