Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2004/02/11 09:11:11 UTC

Forrestbot2 status?

Are we ready to vote for it's move to the core? :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: Forrestbot2 status?

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
Quoting Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>:

> Are we ready to vote for it's move to the core? :-)

I think it is ready.  There are some improvements I have on my todo list, but it
works well the way it is now.

However, the webapp for forrestbot is not done.  I am currently working on it
and would like it to be functional before we move forrestbot into the core.

--
Dave Brondsema
dave@brondsema.net