Posted to dev@mrunit.apache.org by Bertrand Dechoux <de...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/22 21:40:03 UTC

Detected JDK Version: 1.6.0-45 is not in the allowed range [1.7.0-22,)

Hi,

Is there a way to specify a newer version to Jenkins?
https://builds.apache.org/job/mrunit-trunk/

The only reason for the failure seems to be that.
But then I don't understand why previous builds are fine...

Bertrand

Re: Detected JDK Version: 1.6.0-45 is not in the allowed range [1.7.0-22,)

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
The apache build slaves are in bad condition so JDK7 might not be an
option. I think there is an effort to improve their condition so it might
be possible soon.