Posted to user@struts.apache.org by s k <st...@hotmail.com> on 2001/09/17 17:40:21 UTC

Using a dynamic number of Multibox objects

Hi,
 I am able to display a dynamic number of multibox objects in my JSP page but when I select some of them and hit the 'Submit' button I get a JSP Exception. The specific problem seems to be with the BeanUtils.Populate() method. I have a set and get method that uses a String[] and I've even tried using a Boolean[], but alas to no avail.
 I'm sure somebody has come across this problem.. can you help please?

S.