Posted to dev@horn.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2015/10/22 08:21:39 UTC

Review request, Initial source code

Hi forks,

I've created maven-based project and imported ANN source code from
Hama ML package, including main BSP-based ANN program, its unit tests
and examples.

To build the project, you can use following command: $ mvn clean install

 T E S T S
Running org.apache.horn.bsp.TestSmallLayeredNeuralNetwork
(org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig
for more info.
Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 26.637 sec
Running org.apache.horn.bsp.TestSmallLayeredNeuralNetworkMessage
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.037 sec
Running org.apache.horn.bsp.TestAutoEncoder
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 20.655 sec
Running org.apache.horn.examples.NeuralNetworkTest
Precision: 0.790000
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 3.199 sec

Results :

In my local computer, everything looks fine to me. Please review
HORN-3. Again, this legacy code is data-parallel only.

If there's no objections/opinions, I'll commit it within 3 days.

Thanks!

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon