Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mark <ma...@bellsouth.net> on 2004/02/13 17:48:17 UTC

JNI InvocationTargetException w/Tomcat service

I have an Axis web service that needs to utilize numerous JNI C++
components under Win2k. Putting the location of the .DLL/.LIB files in the
system PATH works fine when running Tomcat in standalone console mode.
However, when Tomcat is run as a service I get the following error when
attempts at using the DLLs are made:

I've searched the Axis mail archives and seen where it's been suggested
putting the components under System32 directory but due to the sheer
volume, I'd prefer not doing that if at all possible.

Anyone experienced/solved this problem when runningTomcat as a service?

Thanks in advance.
Mark