Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Sreekanth S. Nair" <sr...@egovernments.org> on 2013/08/03 22:10:46 UTC

Re: Annotation Support for bypassing prepare

Attaching SkippablePrepareInterceptor and SkipPrepare Annotation Code, I
hope it may helpful for other who have similar requirement. Struts2 can
include it, if strust2 developer think its worthy.

--
Thanks & Regards
Srikanth

Posted by "Sreekanth S. Nair" <sr...@egovernments.org>.
I admit it, thats why i mentioned it as a pinch of performance :) .

--
Thanks & Regards
Srikanth

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Sreekanth S. Nair" <sr...@egovernments.org>.

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
I wonder if perhaps there should be a Preparable2 interface that passes in
the name of the method that will execute. That might be more advanced than
the annotation. OTOH, @SkipPreparable could take an array of method names.

Which is more functional?

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Sreekanth S. Nair <

Cheers,
Paul