Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Craig Rodrigues <ro...@crodrigues.org> on 2016/08/04 19:06:51 UTC

Re: [1/2] maven-scm git commit: [SCM-824] Upgrade of 'plexus-utils' to 3.0.23.

Hi,

Thank you for releasing a new version of maven-scm.
I  have incorporated this new version in the Jenkins SCM Sync Configuration
plugin
<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/SCM+Sync+configuration+plugin>
and
it has helped.