Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul McKay <p_...@hotmail.com> on 2013/08/20 06:40:36 UTC

Cloudstack 4.2 release date and support for Xenserver 6.2?

Hiya,

Now that Xenserver 6.2 is open source Cloudstack is suddenly more attractive to my management.  On a test install of Cloudstack 4.1.1, I got the standard message that Xen 6.2 was not supported.   So questions (and I've googled this to death and can't find an answer)

1)    Will Cloudstack 4.2 support Xenserver 6.2?
2)    If so, when is the release date?
3)    If not or release date is a while away, is there a patch/fix I can put onto 4.1.1 to get it going?

Thanks!

Re: Cloudstack 4.2 release date and support for Xenserver 6.2?

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
Is the documentation ready?
  Outstanding JIRA's addressed?
Lets not release another version that won't install.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler
President

Re: Cloudstack 4.2 release date and support for Xenserver 6.2?

Posted by Venkata SwamyBabu Budumuru <ve...@citrix.com>.