Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bugs_ <bu...@centrum.cz> on 2008/03/19 13:06:12 UTC

Struts 1 vs Struts 2 actionform execution and Struts2 POJO example

In struts 1. I have basic.jsp page with form:
When I open basic.jsp it is autamatically created basicForm (which is
configured at the basic action) And thanks this values in the form are
automatically filled.

Know anybody how to simulate this in Struts 2?
or
Can me anybody give a simple example: How to use an POJO object in Struts 2
(instead of ActionForm)?

Re: Struts 1 vs Struts 2 actionform execution and Struts2 POJO example

Posted by bugs_ <bu...@centrum.cz>.
What I need is to have one action and many various (POJO) objects, which
polulate and receive date from html form. POJO object should be selected by
the form, which is displayed (or submited). But I realy don't know how to do
this in Struts 2.

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.