Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/09 00:24:58 UTC

Backport of Router-Based Federation to 2.10.

All,
   I've started backporting Router-Based Federation work from trunk back
into Hadoop 2.10. The goal is to backport everything that is relevant in
Hadoop 2. Would anyone outside of LinkedIn be interested in it?

Thanks,
    Owen

Re: Backport of Router-Based Federation to 2.10.

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.
It is because LinkedIn is on Hadoop 2.10 and we want to deploy RBF before we move to Hadoop 3. (The big migration for this year is spark 2 to 3.)

.. Owen

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@apache.org>.
Hi Owen,