Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nitin Solanki <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/27 07:41:32 UTC

Want multiple df field on suggestion component.

Hi,
           I have created 2 fields "ngram and count".
ngram => Stores 1 to 5 grams of words or phrase.
count => Stores frequency of each ngram.

Applying df field on ngram in Suggestion component. When I get the
suggestion of misspell word, word and freq are coming but now I need to use
count field too into suggestion block.
As I know, I defined df on ngram due to this suggestion is working and
coming. But Now, I need to use count field in the suggestion. Is there any
way to define count as df field too along with ngram. Or there is any other
method to do the same.