Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Curtis <se...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/07 20:59:31 UTC

sshd hanging - Windows 7 Network Location Awareness?

Hi All,

Has anyone had any issues with Windows 7 and Network Location Awareness?
I'm experiencing a problem with Windows 7 instances and sshd hanging. It
seems like the networking on the vm is configured not to allow remote
access until I login via a console at which point networking starts up
properly, but sshd is still hung. I can ping the vm but not RDP or ssh into
it.

Does anyone do anything special with interfaces or network locations in
Windows 7 images? Perhaps something to do with disabling the networks from
changing names or having their "location" permanently set to private?

Thanks,
Curtis.

--
Twitter: @serverascode