Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yves Sy <yv...@ssip.com> on 2003/06/04 13:39:02 UTC

ActionErrror messages from relational database

Anybody know how I can use error messages with ActionErrors that come
from the database and not from the properties file?

struts-menu-1.2 on Weblogic 7.0

Posted by Leon <le...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

I try the samples of struts-menu on Tomcat and it works fine. But, I got an
error when I deploy it on weblogic 7.0.

610 [Thread-8] INFO validator.ValidatorPlugIn - Loading validation rules
file from '/WEB-INF/validation.xml'
<Jun 5, 2003 7:22:51 PM EDT> <Error> <HTTP> <101216> <Servlet: "action"
failed to preload on startup in webapp: "WebContent"
javax.servlet.ServletException: org/apache/struts/action/PlugIn
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createServlet(ServletStubImpl.java
:912)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createInstances(ServletStubImpl.ja
va:833)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.jav
a:773)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(WebAppServletC
ontext.java:2782)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlets(WebAppServlet
Context.java:2727)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppServle
tContext.java:2700)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.HttpServer.preloadResources(HttpServer.java:563)
at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebService.preloadResources(WebService.java:476)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.ServletInitRunner$1.run(ServletInitRunner.java:50)
at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityServiceManager.runAs(SecurityServiceManage
r.java:780)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.ServletInitRunner.run(ServletInitRunner.java:46)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

It seems problem with loading menu-config.xml?
Could anyone help out?

Leon

Re: ActionErrror messages from relational database

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
This was implemented last year and released on the sf.net struts site:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/struts

Look for "MessageResources Impls"

--
James Mitchell