Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Sean K <sk...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/16 21:24:45 UTC

jms static broker setup with iptables

I have two centos machines up and running.   When I disable or turn
off iptables, the one broker can establish a transport bridge with the
other broker on the other centos machine.

I noticed that the port number being used changes -- 53033, 53067, etc..

How can I configure each broker in the static network of brokers in a
way so that I can re-enable iptables?

I prefer to keep iptables running for security reasons -- not that it
is the best security out there.

Re: jms static broker setup with iptables

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

This is the Apache Camel mailing list.

Your question is more suited at the ActiveMQ mailing list (assuming
you use that as a broker).
If not then that corresponding mailing list / forum of the given
broker is the better place to go.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: jms static broker setup with iptables

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
You should ask this question on the ActiveMq users list, IMO...

Sent from a mobile device