Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ge...@nokia.com on 2002/02/14 15:11:46 UTC

C2 and iPlanet

Hi,

Do you have experience with C2 and iPlanet on NT ?
Somebody promised to write down some install guide.
For now I managed to aviod about 5 different exceptions,
but I'm out of ideas.
I deployed the war file, added everything to the
JVM classpath. This helped somewhat, cause the initial
exceptions when starting the webserver morphed into
some other exception, something about the logger
component of C2.
It worked perfectly on Tomcat. Does anybody know
what is to do ?