Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Juleni <ju...@opensubsystems.org> on 2005/01/15 00:13:04 UTC

Adding file into the specified directory of existing archive

Hello,

  I have a problem to add some file to the specified directory of
existing archive. Is there possibility to do this?

  I have found only examples for adding file to the existing archive,
but the file will be added to the root of the archive. For example:

<jar destfile="myarchive.jar" update="true">
   <fileset dir="${ejb-compiled)/META-INF"
            includes="jboss.xml"/>
</jar>

  It means if I have myarchive.jar with following directory structure
  inside:   <root>

               +- META-INF

               +- org

  added file jboss.xml will be placed to the root:

  <root>

    +- META-INF

    +- org

    +- jboss.xml

  But I need the jboss.xml file will be placed into the META-INF
directory as follow:

  <root>

    +- META-INF
    |      |
    |      +- jboss.xml

    +- org

   Is there possibility to do this? If yes, can you write some
example please?

   Thank you in advance,
   with best regards,

   Julian Legeny

Re[2]: Adding file into the specified directory of existing archive

Posted by Juleni <ju...@opensubsystems.org>.
Hello Alexey,

  thank you for your quick response. It works.

  thanks again

  With best regards,

  Julian

Re: Adding file into the specified directory of existing archive

Posted by "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A....@mdl.com>.