Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by tn...@lexmark.com on 2003/11/12 15:49:49 UTC

Re: How to get keywords automatically set, and ?auto-props flag to svn add?

> It's a new feature, not yet documented in the book, but it's documented
> in your ~/.subversion/config file.  You probably need to move your old
> ~/.subversion file out of the way, so that 'svn' can build you a new
> one.

This works great - THANKS!

BTW, for setting deployment-wide default auto-props, I'm guessing I should
modify default contents of $(USER)/.subversion/config in
subversion/libsvn_subr/config_file.c to default with it to my desired
defaults?  (Or, is there a more straight-forward, maintainable  way to give
everyone the same defaults, without diverging my source distribution?)

Thx,
Tim

Re: How to get keywords automatically set, and ?auto-props flag to svn add?

Posted by mark benedetto king <mb...@lowlatency.com>.
On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 10:49:49AM -0500, tnoell@lexmark.com wrote:

> BTW, for setting deployment-wide default auto-props, I'm guessing I should
> modify default contents of $(USER)/.subversion/config in
> subversion/libsvn_subr/config_file.c to default with it to my desired
> defaults?  (Or, is there a more straight-forward, maintainable  way to give
> everyone the same defaults, without diverging my source distribution?)

It would be really neat to be able to set certain defaults in the
repository, so that all clients could get them.   We've talked about
this in the past, but it looks like it will be post-1.0.

--ben