Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Ed Yakabosky <ey...@linkedin.com.INVALID> on 2016/02/04 01:11:24 UTC

You're Invited: Apache Samza Meetup on Wednesday, February 17 at LinkedIn's campus in Mountain View, CA.

Hi all,

I want to formally invite you all to attend an Apache Samza meetup on
Wednesday, February 17 at LinkedIn's campus in Mountain View, CA.

Here's are the details:

   - You can find the agenda and RSVP here
   <http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Samza-Meetup/events/228430492/>.

   - We have two speakers planned and are working on a third.  Please let
   me know if you are interested in speaking at this or a future meet up.

   - We will serve food & drinks but please RSVP in the link above so that
   we can procure the right amount.

   - We will record / stream the meeting for those who can't join in person.

Thank you,
Ed Yakabosky, Technical Program Management @ LinkedIn

Re: You're Invited: Apache Samza Meetup on Wednesday, February 17 at LinkedIn's campus in Mountain View, CA.

Posted by Ed Yakabosky <ey...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Hi Michael,

We will post a link to a stream within 1-hour of the event to the
discussion thread at the bottom of

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 5:58 AM, Michael Sklyar <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Sounds very interesting, I don't see a stream link - is there any?
>
> (unfortunately I will not make it on time from Tel-Aviv)
>
> Thanks,
> Michael
>
> On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 2:11 AM, Ed Yakabosky <
> eyakabosky@linkedin.com.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I want to formally invite you all to attend an Apache Samza meetup on
> > Wednesday, February 17 at LinkedIn's campus in Mountain View, CA.
> >
> > Here's are the details:
> >
> >    - You can find the agenda and RSVP here
> >    <http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Samza-Meetup/events/228430492/>.
> >
> >    - We have two speakers planned and are working on a third.  Please let
> >    me know if you are interested in speaking at this or a future meet up.
> >
> >    - We will serve food & drinks but please RSVP in the link above so
> that
> >    we can procure the right amount.
> >
> >    - We will record / stream the meeting for those who can't join in
> > person.
> >

> > Thank you,
> > Ed Yakabosky, Technical Program Management @ LinkedIn

Ed Yakabosky

Re: You're Invited: Apache Samza Meetup on Wednesday, February 17 at LinkedIn's campus in Mountain View, CA.

Posted by Michael Sklyar <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,