Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Marcelo lotif <ml...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/22 14:02:37 UTC

Eclipse plugin for tapestry

Hi all,
I'm taking a look at the new HandyTapestry plugin for IntelliJ Idea at
http://handyedit.com/handytapestry.html and asking to myself: when i will
have a tool like this on my eclipse? The tool is really good, they have html
completions and navigation to the java code, things that we never had on
eclipse IDE. Since the Spindle project was left alone, almost nothing for
eclipse developers was done. My question is: is anyone working on any
tapestry plugin for eclipse? There are beta or ever alpha versions
available?

P.S.: I have to say that all i want is just to criticize. I'm not blaming
anyone here, this is not my business. Tapestry is my favorite framework for
web development. You guys are doing a great job, keep on it!

--
Atenciosamente,
Marcelo Lotif