Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ld...@us.ibm.com> on 2014/02/21 15:51:48 UTC

3.4 release documentation website -- no translations

Even though the English documentation appears to be updated, the other
languages haven't been updated on our site since the 3.1 release.
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/edge/index.html

I know the documentation files have changed for the plugins and the
individual plugins themselves haven't been translated yet for 3.4 but the
core information (from cordova-docs) has been translated.  We're going to
have a lot of angry translators if their hard work doesn't get pulled into
the main website.  The files have been pushed to the master apache cordova
repo for docs.  Does someone mind helping me get this live?

Thanks and Happy Friday!!

Lisa

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
Mobile Engineer | t: +415.787.4589 | ldeluca@apache.org | |
ldeluca@us.ibm.com | lisaseacat.com | |

Re: 3.4 release documentation website -- no translations

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Michael! I will post them up.

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.

From:   Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>