Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Arun Mannuru <ar...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/14 00:25:41 UTC

Re: A video intro for Camel

Can we start making videos for different camel components, enterprise
integration patterns and best practice, I don't see many resources for
apache camel.Let me know your thoughts.

--
Arun Mannuru
Phone: +1 618 604-6499

Re: A video intro for Camel

Posted by MELVIN GEORGE <me...@gmail.com>.
Unsub

Re: A video intro for Camel

Posted by Michael Joyner <mi...@gmail.com>.

Re: A video intro for Camel

Posted by Arun Mannuru <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hey Christina ,

Even I’m interested to do start with basic stuff then we can shortlist
components which are popular and do videos for them as well.

Thanks!!

Re: A video intro for Camel

Posted by Christina Lin <cl...@redhat.com>.

Re: A video intro for Camel