Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Tobias Wahlström <to...@pricerunner.com> on 2001/10/08 15:26:08 UTC

Fails to use multiple input sources!

Hi!

I have written some code which use a stylesheet to process SAX input. During the processing I need to be able to do another processing with another stylesheet. I do this using java-extensions. This works sometimes but sometimes the execution halts - forever, at least it seems that way. If I use the older xalan 2 engine with multithreading disabled there are no problems, but with multithreading enabled the problem appear. The newest stable release of the new xalan 2 engine does also halt!

My guess is that it has something to do with that the processor is waiting on a notification on some monitor which never occur. Do someone here know how the processor synchronization works?

/Tobias