Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com> on 2005/03/31 06:10:19 UTC

[naming][server] How to test ldap

I have completed the federation stuff and the current setup *should*
allow federation across in-memory and ldap-backed contexts.  I need a
little help setting up unit tests to demonstrate this.  In particular, I
need, in a unit test, to fire up a directory server, load it with some
data and then hit it via an ldap url. What is the easiest way to do this
and what is the minimal set of dependencies that I will need to set this
up?

tia,

Phil