Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Achim Koch <ac...@naevis.org> on 2023/04/17 13:05:09 UTC

[ValidationViolation]: Mandatory child node missing: jcr:content [nt:base] inside node with types [nt:file] @ jcr_root/apps

Hi,

The validator in the FileVault plugin (v 1.3.2) is complaining about  a

Mandatory child node missing: jcr:content [nt:base] inside node with types [nt:file] @ jcr_root/apps

Actually the folder /apps is an empty intermediate node (empty except folders). And I don’t quite understand why the validator infers an nt_file.

DefaultNodeType is set to:

<defaultNodeType>nt:unstructured</defaultNodeType>

The issue should be reproducible here:

https://github.com/ackoch/validate-issue-01.git

Help is much appreciated.

-achim

Re: [ValidationViolation]: Mandatory child node missing: jcr:content [nt:base] inside node with types [nt:file] @ jcr_root/apps

Posted by Konrad Windszus <kw...@apache.org>.
Hi Achim,
The upcoming version of the Maven plugin will expose the error in your demo project like this:

[INFO] --- filevault-package:1.3.2:validate-package (default-validate-package) @ markenassets.ui.apps ---
[INFO] Start validating package 'target/markenassets.ui.apps-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.zip'...
[INFO] Due to package type 'application' emit error for every undefined filter root ancestor
[INFO] Using 10 validators for package of type APPLICATION: jackrabbit-accesscontrol (org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.validation.spi.impl.AccessControlValidator), jackrabbit-filter (org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.validation.spi.impl.AdvancedFilterValidator), jackrabbit-properties (org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.validation.spi.impl.AdvancedPropertiesValidator), jackrabbit-docviewparser (org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.validation.spi.impl.DocumentViewParserValidator), jackrabbit-dependencies (org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.validation.spi.impl.DependencyValidator), jackrabbit-duplicateuuid (org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.validation.spi.impl.DuplicateUuidValidator), jackrabbit-emptyelements (org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.validation.spi.impl.EmptyElementsValidator), jackrabbit-mergelimitations (org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.validation.spi.impl.MergeLimitationsValidator), jackrabbit-packagetype (org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.validation.spi.impl.PackageTypeValidator), jackrabbit-nodetypes (org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.validation.spi.impl.nodetype.NodeTypeValidator)
[ERROR] ValidationViolation: Mandatory child node missing: jcr:content [nt:base] inside node with types [nt:file] @ jcr_root/_oak_index/damAssetLucene-8-custom-1/.content.xml, line 439, column 52, validator: jackrabbit-nodetypes, JCR node path: /oak:index/damAssetLucene-8-custom-1/tika/config.xml

Just one question regarding the actual error:
The node serialisation in  /oak:index/damAssetLucene-8-custom-1/ where not created by a FileVault export that incomplete, but they were rather manually crafted, right?

I just want to make sure we don’t have an issue with the exporter here.

Thanks,
Konrad

Posted by Achim Koch <ac...@naevis.org>.
Hi Konrad,