Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Rajeev Kumar <ra...@arcgate.com> on 2013/01/14 14:18:44 UTC

Regarding inAppPurchase functionality implementation

Hello,

" I hope you are doing great !"

I have implemented the inAppPurchase functionality with phoneGap 1.3.0 and its working fine but last few days i have update the phoneGap 1.3.0 to Cordova 2.3.0 and also update all library and plugins but my inAppPurchase functionality not working so could you possible to provide the simple code of inAppPurchase that is help for me.

Regards
RAjeev.

Re: Regarding inAppPurchase functionality implementation

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.
Hello Rajeev,

We encourage PhoneGap questions to be posted on the PhoneGap Google Groups
[1].

The Apache Cordova mailing list is more centered around contributing to
Apache Cordova and less around support.

Congrats on the big upgrade from 1.3.0-2.3.0. That's no small step. A quick
search shows that the PhoneGap Plugin Repository has an InApp Purchase
plugin [2] updated for Cordova/PhoneGap 2.2.0. In your above message, you
did not mention what platform you are using but typically "in app purchase"
is iOS terminology, so I'm guessing you're looking for the iOS plugin.

If you have any further questions, please post them to the PhoneGap Google
Groups [1]. You will find an active community there.

Cheers,
Michael

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/phonegap
[2]