Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com> on 2014/09/16 21:00:38 UTC

[CALL FOR SPONSORS] CloudStack Silicon Valley User Group

Hi all,

I'd like to get the next meetup scheduled for the CloudStack Silicon Valley User Group (http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-Silicon-Valley-User-Group/). Chiradeep Vittal is available to speak on Thursday, October 9th on CloudStack Networking. However, we don't have a venue/meeting room in place for the meetup yet. Is anyone that's located in the Silicon Valley interested in sponsoring this meetup?

The sponsor will be thanked in emails to members, event listing and your company logo will be placed in the "Our Sponsors" section. Please let John Kinsella or I know if you're interested in supporting the meetup or if you have any questions. Thanks!

Thanks,

Karen