Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/01 22:35:19 UTC

[VOTE] Release apache-manifoldcf-0.4-incubating, RC2

This release candidate has another fix for the Alfresco connector for
a problem which prevented it from loading binary data into the search

Please vote +1 to release RC2.  You can find the artifact in the usual
place, http://people.apache.org/~kwright/apache-manifoldcf-0.4-incubating.

Thanks,
Karl

Re: [VOTE] Release apache-manifoldcf-0.4-incubating, RC2

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
+1 for me.

Piergiorgio

--
Piergiorgio Lucidi
http://www.open4dev.com

Re: [VOTE] Release apache-manifoldcf-0.4-incubating, RC2

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
I've run all the tests, looks good.
+1 for me.

Karl

[RESULT][VOTE] Release apache-manifoldcf-0.4-incubating, RC2

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Three days, three +1's.  Vote passes!  Now all we need is for our
mentors to vote in general@i.a.o.
Karl

Posted by Erlend Garåsen <e....@usit.uio.no>.
+1