Posted to websh-user@tcl.apache.org by Bodri <bo...@dunaweb.hu> on 2004/03/28 03:37:01 UTC

apache2 mod

Hi,

I'm here again. ;) When i try to configure websh, then i always get this
error.

bodri@linux:~/temp/websh-3.5.0/src/unix> ./configure --with-httpdinclude=/usr/
include/apache2 --with-tcl=/usr/lib/tclConfig.sh --with-tclinclude=/usr/
include --enable-threads
checking for gcc... cc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether cc accepts -g... yes
checking for cc option to accept ANSI C... none needed
checking how to run the C preprocessor... cc -E
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for ranlib... ranlib
configure: error: cannot run /bin/sh ./config.sub

I want to make the apache2 mod. Pls. CC msg to my addess too.
THX
--
Üdv.: Bodri

Re: apache2 mod

Posted by Ronnie Brunner <ro...@netcetera.ch>.
Hi

> I'm here again. ;) When i try to configure websh, then i always get this
> error.

This is a known problem with new versions of autoconf. Please try with
the configure script I attached. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Regards
Ronnie
Ronnie Brunner                             ronnie.brunner@netcetera.ch
Netcetera AG, 8040 Zuerich   phone +41 1 247 79 79 fax +41 1 247 70 75